(Disclosure: Some of the recommended products contain affiliate links at no additional cost to you. We only recommend products that we have or would purchase ourselves based on the quality and customer services.)
A wooden cabinet with 6 drawers and a presentation tray. Each drawer and the tray contain 6 wooden divisions. In the divisions, there is a wooden inset with a knob to lift it out.
- Presentation Tray - Contains the basic geometric figures (circle, square, and triangle).
- Drawer 1 - Contains 6 circles increasing in diameter.
- Drawer 2 - Contains 1 square and 5 rectangles, the bases vary, while the height remains the same.
- Drawer 3 - Contains 6 triangles: equilateral, acute-angled isosceles, right-angled isosceles, obtuse-angled isosceles, right-angled scalene, obtuse-angled scalene.
- Drawer 4 - Contains 6 regular polygons: pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, and decagon.
- Drawer 5 - Contains 4 quadrilaterals: rhombus, parallelogram, right-angled trapezoid, isosceles trapezoid, and 1 triangle – acute-angled scalene.
- Drawer 6 - Contains curved figures: curvilinear triangle, ellipse, oval, and quatrefoil.
Have an account?
More like this